Just a little nostalgia for the Zero kids (00’s) (born in later 90’s)
Via Keep Calm & Be a Nerd
"WE ARE RIDERS…ON A MISSION!!!"
Close ups from my All Grown Up: Rocket Power drawing.
Via Isaiah Stephens Art and Illustration
Maybe you just have to live for the small things, like being called pretty or someone picking up the pen you dropped or laughing so hard that your stomach hurts. Maybe that’s all that really matters at the end of the day.– Tianna Kavanagh (via unmaiden)
(Source: the-bigcrunch)Via Like a Gem
i don’t know how to respond to compliments so don’t give me compliments but I love getting them please send me compliments
so who’s gonna tell all the white people that are against immigration how they got to AmericaWe’re fully aware of how we got here. Most people here are just against illegal and mass immigration, not all immigration.
who’s gonna tell this person
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up